Tuesday 8 September 2015

All different shapes and sizes

Yes we are all created equally and we all have different shapes and sizes but why is it that some of us women love to look after our bodies and others really don't care.

I walk around the mall and the schools and see so many women, who all I want to do is give a hug, and tell them that I know exactly how they are feeling. Because like it or not us mums and women pretty much all feel the same way at some point in time. 

  • ANGRY
  • HAPPY
  • EXHAUSTED
  • EMOTIONAL
  • OVERTIRED
  • OVERWORKED
  • PMS
  • BORED
                                                                  and the list goes on.

So what goes through my mind is why do some women let it get the better of them while others do something about it. Now when I say get the better of them I mean they eat to compensate for the way they are feeling. 

Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment