Tuesday 25 November 2014

ITS ALL ABOUT THE LEGS

Have you ever had that day where you just can't be bothered doing a full body workout.... Well I always have those days and I tell myself just do legs or just do abs and then once I start I end up doing a full body workout. 

Like I have said before it's all a mental game.

I have added a picture that I posted on istagram last week about a full leg workout. 

It is a beginners version but for those that want to increase their level, simply add weights to it. 
You can start with 2.5kg weights on each hand while doing the lunges and squats. Or even pop a bar over your shoulders with no weights on it as a starter.

Remember when you are working out always check your form and make sure your technique is accurate.

LEGS LEGS LEGS


No comments:

Post a Comment