Friday 7 November 2014

STRONG ARMS

Its no secret that I love working out. One of my favourite parts to workout are my arms. Due to a back injury I can not do any weight training so all my training is body weight.

You can really define and get strength to your arms with your own body weight and I am proof of that.

Its so simple and easy.

The following is my arm routine

4 sets of 15 elevated straight leg tricep dips
4 sets of 10 push ups
4 sets of 20 knee push ups
4 sets of 1 minute plank with 10 alternating arm lifts


It so easy and simple, however these exercises are not for an average beginner, so I have also posted a beginners version of toned arms.

BEGINNERS VERSION
3 sets of 15 floor tricep dips
3 sets of 15 knee push ups
3 sets of 30 sec planks with 5 alternating arm lifts



Remember if you are starting a new routine always start slow and work your way up.

Goodluck and never give up


No comments:

Post a Comment