Thursday 9 October 2014

GLUTEN FREE MINI - PANCAKES

I posted this a few days ago on my instagram account. 
The most fun thing to do on a weekend morning is to make pancakes with my girls. They love the mini one as well.
Being gluten free I just substitute normal plain flour with store bought gluten free flour and follow the instructions the exact same way. 
You can use any of your favourite pancake recipe to make these. They don't have to be gluten free

It all about a balanced lifestyle 

So easy and tastes delicious.


Bought this cute mini pancake maker from target in Australia. Absolutely love it


I always give my girls some kind of fruit with their pancakes and of course a dash of cream......



The finished product... Made my little jasmine the letter J using the mini pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment