Thursday 10 July 2014

SMOOTHIES

Its no secret that I love smoothies, no matter whats in them. they are so simple and can be made with any ingredient that your like. i tend to have one smoothie a day, usually between my meals. I also make smoothies for my kids and tend to put spinach leaves, kale, or any vegetables in it. If you blend it with fruit and a little organic guava  syrup they will never know they are drinking their vegetables.


Below are a few smoothies that I have made for myself and my family.



with this smoothie, I blended 
1 green apple, 
1 cucumber, 
a teaspoon of ginger,
 1 celery stick, 
1 teaspoon of chia seeds, 
plus 2 cups of water








 I bought this book a while ago and always go back to it for interesting smoothies. 


 If i ever prepare too much I always store the extra in freezer bags and label them

No comments:

Post a Comment