Tuesday 8 July 2014

THINGS THAT I LOVE

Besides God, my family and friends there are a few things that I am obsessed with:

  • FITNESS
Ive been in the fitness industry since I was 17 years old and have loved sports for as long as I can remember. I started off cleaning toilets and gym equipment at 5am to get through university and then ended up teaching different types of aerobic classes at various gyms in Sydney Australia. When I finished my first degree I started my own personal training and loved it until I got married and then it become a little distraction. Being a newly wed and having to wake up at 4am and come home at 10pm just didn't work for me so I decided to teach PDH/PE at my old high school until I fell pregnant. ( now my pregnancies are another post)..........


After finding out that I have a bulging hernianted disc in my T7 an T8 and Illiotibial syndrome in my left leg, I was told no more weight training, no more running, no jumping or any twist movements. (this is another post) 

  • FASHION
I don't know any girl that doesn't love fashion, and being here in Dubai makes you love it even more. I love to mix designer fashion with everyday cheap finds. I love designer clothes but sometimes can not justify the price tag that comes along with it.......


I love to mix and match fashion pieces whether it be cheap, old, new, designer, what ever, as long as it looks good. My motto is where it with confidence. If you have confidence you can make a $5 top look like $100. 



  • ORGANISATION
I'm not one of those over obsessive mums that is crystal clear with everything she does but I do try to be. I believe that an organised mum can accomplish anything she sets out to do. In saying that the most important thing to organise would be your kids before you plan a trip out. Again thats another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment