Wednesday 3 September 2014

CHEER UP

Life is way to short to be miserable about the small things in life. We should all be grateful every morning for the opportunities we have and then get on with our day. 
I've put a list of things that help me stay positive if I am ever down. I hope they help.


  1. Go for a walk or have a quick workout.
  2. Have some chocolate and don't feel guilty for eating it. Just work it off the next day and eat healthy the rest of the day
  3. Retail therapy. This doesn't mean you have to go crazy with the credit card. Sometimes just buying a small item can put a smile on my face. 
  4. Talk to someone that makes you laugh / call a friend that isn't always negative
  5. Buy some flowers
  6. Avoid any negative social media that puts you down
  7. Date night with your man or with friends. I love getting dressed up and going out with my man.
  8. Get your hair done / spa day
  9. Do some home baking
  10. Oh!!! Did I mention retail therapy 

No comments:

Post a Comment